Matt G

Tyler
Texas
msg tools
The Steam Winter Sale is now live, and for those who passed on the 50% off in the Fall sale, your patience has been rewarded with Twilight Struggle now at 70% off.

A quick scan shows other deals:
Ticket to Ride - $4.99
Mysterium - $2.99
Talisman - $3.99
Splendor - $4.99
Small World - $4.99
Ascension - $2.99
Colt Express - $2.09
Lords of Waterdeep - $7.49
Race for the Galaxy - $4.89

Plenty more, too, so check it out if there's something you've had your eye on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter - Bits77
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh crap.

I just got paid (monthly salary, so large checks I have to try to not blow...) ...

AND I have 12 days off for the holidays (starting today!) ...

AND those merciless savages at Steam roll out one of their biggest sales of the year.

robotrobotrobotrobotrobot

EDIT to add: I escaped only $100 poorer

A lot of good stuff dirt cheap. Most 60% off, some up to 90% off. Esp for wargamers:

War in the East
Drive on Moscow
Distant Worlds
Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa
Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue
Scourge of War: Waterloo
Ultimate General : American Civil War
Revolution Under Siege

Tons of other tabletop RPG like games too ... Armello, For the King, Dicetiny, Might & Magic series ... seriously, just go dig through!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Texas / Tennessee
flag msg tools
(Not an actual EH game card. :)
badge
(Not an actual EH game card. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI: The digital version of AD&D Tomb of Annihilation is on sale at 40% off (US$9.59). ("Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation" by BKOM Studios.) This is the lowest sale price since its release October 2017, afaik.

Just a brief caveat: Some boardgamers are critical of the digital version's addition of line-of-sight attack rules, plus a few other differences, but of course others aren't. Also, its DLC are also criticized by some as "pay to win", but whatever, the bundle for all 4 DLC with the game is on sale as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathfinder Adventures - $4.94
Dead Man's Draw - $3.49.
Steam - Rails to Riches - $4.79
Agricola - All Creatures... - $4.99
Patchwork - $2.49
Smash-Up - $7.49
Le Havre - $3.49
Boss Monster - $1.49
Puzzle Strike - $7.49
Sentinels of the Multiverse - $1.99
Zooloretto - $1.74
Hive - $2.49
Elder Sign: Omens - $5.99

Insane deal on Ascension, btw. So much value in that game. The steam version gives you every available dlc, which is 10 expansions and 5 promo packs. At $2.99, it's automatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Solar Settlers $7.99

A great little solitaire survival card game that many board game enthusiasts may not know about. Has weekly challenges with leaderboard and games play out in about 15 minutes.

From the store page:
"The game combines and remixes many elements of euro-style designer board games like Race for the Galaxy, Imperial Settlers, Impulse, Keyflower and many more to create a thoughtful, interesting and deep experience. A large collection of homeworlds, technology cards and deep space cards together with BrainGoodGames' staple single-player ladder and random map generation ensure that Solar Settlers will stay interesting for a long time."

http://store.steampowered.com/app/655480/Solar_Settlers/

Also Bohnanza: The Duel just came out and is 30% off at $2.79

http://store.steampowered.com/app/716100/Bohnanza_The_Duel/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.