Subject: Bandit's "Savage Salvage" card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Yvestål
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mb
When playing solo with Bandit I draw "A Massage From the Enemy" and draw commander Fazzini in tier 3, during battle I got these situations/questions.

1. In the first phase the Bandit with 4 hull got 4 damage but I destroyed a chip and 2 of the cards was "Savage Salvage". Isn't it in the regroup phase you are removed from the battle if all hull are damaged but I should roll for critical damage?

2. When I destroyed the second ship in the third phase I had only one undamaged hull left and received 2 damage but with Shayla Mason I was able to get two more "Savage Salvage". What should happend in that phase?
I played it like I only could recover one hull.

3. In the fourth phase I destroyed the last ship and it damage my last hull, will I get reward for these ships or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mietling
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
1. I am sorry I thought I had added this to the FAQ. There is an order to the attack phase that should be defined. First of all, anytime a player ship has no hull they are destroyed, removed from the battle and must take 1 critical damage roll. At the end of the attack phase all enemy ships that have 0 hull are destroyed and removed from the battle (set these aside to roll for rewards at the end of the battle. This does mean that savage salvage cannot save a ship from critical damage. Similarly, you cannot take 15 damage with the greaser and then use their ship power to repair one hull and survive.

2. In this situation, you would be destroyed. If you started the phase with 3 hull took 2 damage and made the play you did at the beginning of the regroup phase when the enemy ship is destroyed you would repair 2 hull.

3. If you are critically damaged in a battle you do not receive rewards. Anytime you are critically damaged you are removed from the battle and assignment and cannot participate it either of them any longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.