Panagiotis
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
... Leave early.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/12/21/paris-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The link claims "A Phantom of Truth, the second Mythos Pack in The Path to Carcosa cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game is on sale now!"

Seems to me it is the Third pack, but perhaps I'm confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chicklewis wrote:
The link claims "A Phantom of Truth, the second Mythos Pack in The Path to Carcosa cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game is on sale now!"

Seems to me it is the Third pack, but perhaps I'm confused.

Mark one Doubt in your Campaign Log.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Made me laugh, CSerpent, thanks for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Guess who reminded everyone NOT to say his name and then immediately read the opening to the scenario and had to take a horror.

THIS GUY.

But man, this scenario is great and if you have more conviction like we did, it really shows that there is definitely a place in this game for evasion heavy investigators. We are Rex/Wendy/Sefina and I honestly think that having a guardian in this scenario could possibly have been the 'weakest link' so actually pretty pleased with our group composition so far.

Sefina is still a star. With storm of spirits, cheap shot, great evasion options, lockpicks, rite of seeking and spells like bind monster, she is almost always ready for anything unless a mythos card locks her down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.