Popular Tags: [View All]
Wei-Hwa Huang
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if there are not enough physical cubes in the supply to fill the stockpile?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We found the second haven in the first half of May and then lost, so for the second half of May we should have 54 cubes in the stockpile, but there are only 51 physical cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Vesci
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I would assume you simply use as many as you can. Grab a few from King of Tokyo if you really want, you are likely in very good shape either way laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirjam Molenkamp
Netherlands
flag msg tools
onigame wrote:
What happens if there are not enough physical cubes in the supply to fill the stockpile?

We found the second haven in the first half of May and then lost, so for the second half of May we should have 54 cubes in the stockpile, but there are only 51 physical cubes.

Why would you have that many cubes? Losing does not affect your number of cubes, only your rationing level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mirjam42 wrote:
onigame wrote:

Why would you have that many cubes? Losing does not affect your number of cubes, only your rationing level.

Finding lost havens affects your stockpile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Peterson
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mirjam42 wrote:

In this case, losing matters because if they had won, there would be 3 fewer cubes needed to stock the supply. And he explained in spoilers why he needs them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Peterson
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we ran into that issue, we used all the provided cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.