Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just reading the rules in advance of my first solo game. I have a question on cup games. The rules state:

"In a “LaBSK” Cup match, the team with fewer points of “Time of Soccer” League will be considered the Home Team."

Of course, there are 2 white neutral teams not involved in the League. What happens when you play against one of these teams? Do they play at home automatically?

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it defaults to randomly deciding: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18686117#18686117

But isn't clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think I'll go random, as in my game, the final was played between the 2 white cubes. That 2:1 dice advantage is big in neutral match ups. They just strolled through the rounds.

Interestingly, as you increase the game difficulty, through the neutral team clash tile, it decreases the power of the top teams in the cup. So whilst they win in the league more easily, they lose in the cup.

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.