Popular Tags: [View All]
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

like i mean it theoretically should be hard for the White House to find new lows at this point but somehow they keep managing it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
My God, they might enter the country, take jobs, and pay taxes? But those tax cuts are only for ME, not THEM!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That doesn't even make any sense. Sure a green card for a child or parent of an 18+ American citizen is relatively quick, but beyond that you're talking decades. Even the sibling wait is up over 20 years. And that's just for them to get a green card. A green card holder doesn't grant visa preference to someone else so they would have to gain citizenship, which is another five years of having a green card. There's no possible way to "chain" this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khalid Shabazz
United States
NYC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't even understand the graph.

Why does each person bring along three more people? I'm pretty sure distant cousins don't get to follow an immigrant as family members.

If those are supposed to be generations of a single family, then everyone from the third level down are US citizens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crescent_gamer wrote:

Why does each person bring along three more people? I'm pretty sure distant cousins don't get to follow an immigrant as family members.

If those are supposed to be generations of a single family, then everyone from the third level down are US citizens.

Immigration is all about your downline. If you immigrate, then you get three others to immigrate. Then those three immigrate, and you get 18% of their public benefits without having to do any more work. Then those three each recruit three immigrants, and then you get 14% from the benefits of each of them.

All it takes is the upfront cost of being born in a place with really limited opportunities and difficulty managing survival. So, ready to sign up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
Even close family members don't really come over either: In practice, we are talking spouses and underage children.

Imagine making the laws harder so you couldn't bring in those. Then those suave, attractive immigrant men would just compete to impregnate your blonde daughters.

Given that even restricting immigration of family members would still fill quotas many times over, I wonder which alternative would be better for white racist Americans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, they're not wrong. When my grandfather came over, he brought that wife of his with him, and they cranked out four kids before you know it. Now we're everywhere, taking the jobs that hard-working Pequots deserve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crescent_gamer wrote:

Why does each person bring along three more people?

because this is the actual point:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.