Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you consume any news or opinion that isn't Fox-based? You've posted a lot of links the past couple days and I'm pretty sure they've all been Fox.

Also, Tomi Lahren is an utter moron who has never held an opinion worth listening to. If people didn't make fun of her (like this) I would never have known who she was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/21/tomi-lahrens-final-tho...

I’ve seen a few snowflake microbadges recently. What are those all about?

Beautiful crystal symmetry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When someone calls someone else a snowflake, what they're actually saying is "I'm a fucking moron, and I need help."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Soooooooo...is there an over/under on this guy yet? :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
Soooooooo...is there an over/under on this guy yet?

I still haven't figured out where he is on the Poe's Law spectrum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Nope. Nope nope nope nope.
mb
Remember: this thin-skinned bully who lacks basic emotional self-control is an employee of the porcine industry with legal endorsement to use violence against people in the community.

Keep it in mind whenever you read his posts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:

Given the simmering anger that oozes from his posts and occasionally just spills out now and then, it's definitely non-zero.

But he mostly has it under control for now.

I do feel uncomfortable knowing this guy is going back on patrol in January. He needs to go to counseling.

However, there's nothing wrong with making provocative or pro police officer posts. His parent posts are usually acceptable, it's the leakage that takes place in his responses when he's riled up that makes me uneasy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
If my posts bother you, you are a ____________.

I take it your answer to my question is "no".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
viclineal wrote:
Remember: this thin-skinned bully who lacks basic emotional self-control is an employee of the porcine industry with legal endorsement to use violence against people in the community.

That's the exact sort of person who is attracted to policing, unfortunately. And the sieve isn't going to get all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
eaglebeak wrote:
When someone calls someone else a snowflake, what they're actually saying is "I'm a fucking moron, and I need help."

Nothing says I’m a moron and need attention more than this.

Where does putting on a diaper, sucking a pacifier and sitting in a playpen rank on your scale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, The pillar of truth who sued for being fired while under contract and getting paid and who's greatest asset ultimately is being "attractive."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Nope. Nope nope nope nope.
mb
eaglebeak wrote:
viclineal wrote:

That's the exact sort of person who is attracted to policing, unfortunately. And the sieve isn't going to get all of them.

Indeed.

He recently said he wouldn't post again until after the holidays (in a "hah that makes me win" way).

Here he is again, posting only to spite random people on the internet that he doesn't even know because he's incredibly bothered by the fact that they don't think like him, and he can't just walk away. He has to come back and provoke them.

And he carries a gun, the law protects him if he uses violence, and is proud of doing things that other people aren't man enough to do.

Let all that sink in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
recon28501 wrote:
eaglebeak wrote:

Nothing says I’m a moron and need attention more than this.

Where does putting on a diaper, sucking a pacifier and sitting in a playpen rank on your scale?

Republicans have the dirtiest sexual fantasies.

It takes a lot of parental and self repression to reach that intensity.

You know.. like sucking dicks daily while voting or preaching to take away gay rights. And yes.. so far it seems to mostly be white males.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:

I say this little toe is going for the Christmas self ban by Octavian. A, more or less, newbie opening half a dozen threads in such a short time usually isn't the best of omens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
and pretty much explicitly trolling

Edit: By gum, there ARE snowflake microbadges! One of them is way better than the other though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
recon28501 wrote:

Seeying as your so rightwing conservative- guess you wont mind getting rid off unions ? Starting with the police one of course!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
On the "Trolling" discussion, is the username "Victorious Deplorable" anything but inflammatory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Conservatives spent 8 years crying about Obama, and now they've spent 2017 crying because the FBI and the media won't let Trump do every petulant thing he wants without consequence.

Who are the real crybabies again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Tama
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
windsagio wrote:
On the "Trolling" discussion, is the username "Victorious Deplorable" anything but inflammatory?

Friends, let’s try to keep this thread on topic. How does Tomi’s comments make you feel? Is she correct on the hypersensitivity of some people?

Yo, why are you posting here instead of Thee Rant? Or is that board only limited to NYC troll cops?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Friends, let’s try to keep this thread on topic. How does Tomi’s comments make you feel? Is she correct on the hypersensitivity of some people?

When you refuse to answer questions it makes it hard to stay on topic. Do you think that a conservative wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier is a "moron" who "needs attention" the same way you feel that a liberal wearing a vagina costume is? What is your reasoning for your answer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Oh. You didn't want to talk about snow micobadges. I just thought it was a silly segue.

I dunno, how do you feel about Tomi's comments? You posted the article. You should probably actually lead the discussion.

I do think some people are hypersensitive and that is an issue that needs to be addressed as life is unfortunate. I also feel that, ironically, a shockingly large number of those people are the same people who cry about free speech and special snowflakes ruining it, then get oddly upset if you call them out on shit or take their advice and call them mean names.

That said, I also generally see no issue with being a decent person and most actual requests you have to deal with around "sensitive" people are pretty easy, nay reasonable, to deal with. Like, "Yo, could you please not keep saying you raped me at that game? It is making me uncomfortable."

Snowflake itself, much like skeleton, is a stupid term that at this point has literally zero meaning besides "you are an other I disagree with." This is most obvious in her gif, where she says that people who think the immigration shit is mean are "snowflakes." Which is stupid, because snowflake derives from "special snowflake" which is about believing you personally are unique, special, or in some way deserving of unique and special treatment merely for existing. Which doesn't really match with the preceeding lines.

Also that first three lines are awful. Like, Jesus Christ, I see significantly more clever commentary daily on Reddit. That is an atrociously tortured metaphor, and it isn't funny.

She also fails to offer any details about the survey, including something as simple as a link to the results, meaning that bit of text is completely useless, since for all I know she is pulling that info straight out of her ass or severely misrepresenting the issue.

That said, this article is an excellent reminder that I should put my writing out there more. The quality bar for success is amazingly low.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:

A supporter of Donald Trump, criticizing hypersensitive people.

Let that sink in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
windsagio wrote:

My feelings?

It makes me a little sad that what qualifies as a political commentator is a conventionally attractive young blond woman who displays herself publically as an airhead and an agitator about... nothing?

And that the moment she broke party rank and said she was pro-abortion, the world both freaked out, and then everyone almost instantly forgot, and she quietly never said anything again and went back to selling her brand of "hurr hurr liberals are dum" rhetoric to people.

Honestly, the "snowflake" thing has rang hollow for a while -- it's not a virtue to be offended about other people being offended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.