Subject: Warped player boards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the player boards are warped, I have to hold them so that they won't move when I place tiles on them. Is this a common occurrence? I have the English version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AdelinDumitru wrote:
All the player boards are warped, I have to hold them so that they won't move when I place tiles on them. Is this a common occurrence? I have the English version of the game.

Extremely common with most games. Place some reference or other heavy books on them for 2-3 days on a hard flat surface
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ours were also warped, but warped is about changes in humidity, etc.

When I get warped boards, not just Azul, but many others, I put them under weight to keep them flat until they acclimate, which usually solves the problem. In the meantime or if they never lay flat, we use foam shelf liner cut to the board size, which keeps them from shifting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my game it is almost unnoticably. Nothing which you cannot fix by bending slightly before you put these on the table. But currently air is really dry around here anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have the most subtle warping going on, but it's non issue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.