Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Just got Clank in Space as a gift and found it was missing the counter sheet with the game markers. I did contact Renegade about the game markers, still waiting to hear back from them. I have never had a game that was incomplete that was brand new and still in shrink wrap, before I break open the rest of decks of cards that came with the game, how many unopened packs should there be in a freshly opened box of Clank in Space. I count three in my box, with one card(robot card) that is lose in the box, would that be correct? Seems odd, is that what others experienced as well when you opened your game? Hope I didn't get a resealed game, made to look new, this was bought as a gift for me from CSI.

Thanks for any help you can give,
turks1966

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skazz of Discworld
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be sure just count the card and compare them with the numbers written in the rules. But three packs and one single card sound okay. Just make sure each pack has a different card on top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.