Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m located in California and would be happy to play via Vassal with Skype.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
If PBEM was also fine for you, I would jump in right away with the disclaimer being I would need to read the rules first.

FB has long been on my to-play list any given its obscurity and size, your offer sounds like opportunity that shows once in few years. However, live gaming is out of question for me but slow pace PBEM I embrace every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m concerned that I’ll disappoint you if we play by email.

I have great success playing vassal live as I’m good at scheduling a time and keeping to a schedule but I’m not nearly as good at PBEM. Perhaps we can try the introductory scenario which I believe is only two turns.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
jeb123 wrote:
Thoughts?

That would be a challenge given time-zone difference, three toddlers and two hours commute each day. PBEM, with its slow pace, play-when-ready stance and possibility to ponder how long you like on each move, is only viable option for me.

However, I do really want to play this so once I read the rules, I will let you know if we can schedule something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We can start PBEM and see how it goes.

Let me know when you would like to start. I'll message you my email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.