Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Burton
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At The end of the game, does Lacerda score points for money and/or most barrels in the export columns? I do see he gets 10 points per multiplier that’s all it mentions. I assume I would score money, columns, Wine quality rounded down and multipliers as usual.
Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rswayz
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
Aim High!
badge
Smoking Owl, LLC Software
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question - I'd like to hear the definitive answer as well. The only thing I can say is from my past plays, if Lacerda did not do the final scoring just as a normal opponent would (with the exception of the multipliers), it would have been far less competitive VP-wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apollo Melo
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not having Lacerda do the final scoring. He's already a VERY tough opponent that takes a ton of points really quickly. If he does traditional scoring then I don't think he's beatable by anything but the very best players with excellent luck on the weather.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolino Paperino
Switzerland
Banco
flag msg tools
mb
I always did the final scoring but the solo rules are quite unclear there. They don’t even mention that you - as a player - should do the final scoring. I thought it was implicit. If I’m not wrong after the section explaining the final action (that Lacerda is so kind to skip) it jumps directly to the Accolades counting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave bcs
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raika11182 wrote:
I'm not having Lacerda do the final scoring. He's already a VERY tough opponent that takes a ton of points really quickly. If he does traditional scoring then I don't think he's beatable by anything but the very best players with excellent luck on the weather.

I think you should score Lacerda, he just doesn’t get the extra turn after the fair. Why would he accumulate cash if not to score it at the end? Of course since he has no wine or property, he gets no wine points and a straight 10 points per multiplier tile, which will help compensate for his high cash score. Yes he is tough, but I did ok against him my first time through,and ended up with more VP than he did. Just make sure you beat him in the export area, and do better than 10 points for each of your multiplier tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McComas
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer for how to score Lacerda is spelled out in the solo rules, where it states that all regular 2 player rules apply (unless otherwise altered by the solo behavior rules). So by inference, you'd definitely score it for money and export majorities. Just played my first solo run but that seems pretty straightforward to me. I beat it points-wise 136-118 but only got a Wine Producer rating with 10 earned accolades so there's much more work to do. Definitely a great AI bot design!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.