Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found the Borg Assimilation in their FLGS yet? I expected the expansion would have been out by now here in NYC, since online vendors have had it for about a week.

These days I still get about a third of my games from there. The rest come from online vendors, direct from the publisher, or even a few Kickstarters. But there has been no appearance yet.

After several cancellations, my first 5 Player Ascendancy is finally scheduled for Saturday, the day after tomorrow. I wasn't going to use the Borg in the first game, but in a second if there was time for one. Still, it would be nice to have it available if we unexpectedly have fewer players for our game. And of course I could then try it out in the following days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just received their copies on Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
Mine (Concord CA) got theirs a few weeks ago - but they only got one copy: my preorder. They didn't buy any for the store, because the base game didn't sell at all. They'd put up all their copies of STA a few weeks or months earlier on steep discount. Too bad, it's a neat game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was first told they'd have it the end of November, then the second week of December, I spoke with the owner yesterday and now it's the second week in January. If I didn't love this game so much I would have given up by now. But, I'm totally hooked and will buy everything they bring out no matter how late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is baffling how bad they are at getting their games out to stores on time. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Borg have arrived. Brooklyn will be assimilated!

Sales Resistance is futile!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.