Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Mok
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Having just purchased the expansion Return to Camp Apache, the rules for the expansion mentions that campers no longer have to remain on the dot that contains a token in order to pick it up. With the expansion you can pick up tokens by simply passing through them. This change is used together with the sand timer from the expansion.

This implies that,in the base game, you cannot pick up a token and continue moving. This is nowhere in the rules,and may even be contradictory because it says that you can freely pickup tokens during or at the end of your movement.

I think this clarification goes some ways to make picking up tokens more strategic/risky and also mitigates the token shuffling mentioned in other threads.

Hope this helps everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Enriquez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was just me! Thanks for clarifying that I haven't been skimming the rules too much. We've never had a campers loss, so maybe that would help the maniac a little bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.