Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: ArkhamDB Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Andrikopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all! We just completed the core campaign and are about to delve into Dunwich Legacy. Since our deck building options are about to expand and we are not very keen on spending time building our decks I tried looking around ArkhamDB for some pre-prepared ones!

My question is this: Is it possible to filter the arkhamDB selection so I can only see the decks that I CAN create with the content I have? For example, a place where I check on the Arkham core set and the Dunwich Legacy deluxe expansion and I only see decks that require just those two?

I couldn't find anything like that so I was wondering If I miss something.
Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to Decklists, then select Search from the sidebar, you get to this page.

On that page the is text that says "Select allowed packs (X on, Y off)". Click that and it expands to a checklist where you can include the sets you have, and any searches after that will only return results using cards from your selected pool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Andrikopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LeonardQuirm wrote:
If you go to Decklists, then select Search from the sidebar, you get to this page.

On that page the is text that says "Select allowed packs (X on, Y off)". Click that and it expands to a checklist where you can include the sets you have, and any searches after that will only return results using cards from your selected pool.

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.