Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If a power says something like “Flip this Alice to gain three yellow resources” (and it does not add the text “once per round”), can you activate it in any of your own turns? Or do you have to activate it as soon as you add the card to your kingdom? Or can you even activate it someone else’s turn?

My second question is: are you allowed to activate a Megalomania power like “discard a card to draw a new one” even before you play a card to your kingdom?

Much obliged!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gain
United States
Somers Point
New Jersey
flag msg tools
An Alice Megalomania that does not say to use it's effect when it's played, can be used on your current or any later turn when you want to as long as you can satisfy its conditions. Also, you can use it at any time on your turn, even before you play a card.

Regards,

Rich Gain
Japanime Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for your reply Rich - it is completely clear to me now. Also, I think it’s an excellent game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.