Hide
6 Posts

Cosmogenesis» Forums » Rules

Subject: collision of planet with life rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ignacio blazquez
msg tools
in the rules it indicates that when a planet with life is collided to ascend of level, the life is put in basic level (bacteria). I think we do it badly in my group, because we leave it lifeless. this is true? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You put it back to bacteria, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I right in thinking that this only occurs if a terrestrial body is used to collide?

i.e., if a terrestrial body (without atmosphere/ water) has bacterial life, and a comet is collided with the body, the bacterial life is not destroyed (in addition to creating atmosphere/ water)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Tourigny
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Life can not be removed once placed on a terrestrial body, no matter the type of impact it undergoes in the future. It can only be reset to the most basic level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heike Pohl
msg tools
mbmb
But why should I do this? Im losing Victory points....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves St-Denis
Switzerland
Basel
BS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raider84 wrote:
But why should I do this? Im losing Victory points....

In case you need to increase the size of a terrestrial body that already has evolved life on it (to meet the requirements of a new planetary objective, for instance...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.