Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jesper rathsach
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

So as I read this I figure that I kinda suck at the game . To increase my skill at the game, and for others to perhaps get some nice challenges I was thinking if someone could come up with ready made challenges..

What I'm thinking is for this to be mainly 2 handed "challenges" - so it's easier to play solo.. So people present 2 mages, a market and a baddie.. It has to be verified beatable with the setup, and if possible present a rating of difficulty.. Ofcourse you can be VERY unlucky with nemesis deck and turn order deck. But the setup should be beatable 75-80% of the time by the author..

This way, the less skilled of us KNOW that mage/market/baddie setup IS beatable, we just have to figure out how..

I would do it myself if I actually had the skill necessary to beat most of the baddies ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
blaznee wrote:
Hi guys,

So as I read this I figure that I kinda suck at the game . To increase my skill at the game, and for others to perhaps get some nice challenges I was thinking if someone could come up with ready made challenges..

What I'm thinking is for this to be mainly 2 handed "challenges" - so it's easier to play solo.. So people present 2 mages, a market and a baddie.. It has to be verified beatable with the setup, and if possible present a rating of difficulty.. Ofcourse you can be VERY unlucky with nemesis deck and turn order deck. But the setup should be beatable 75-80% of the time by the author..

This way, the less skilled of us KNOW that mage/market/baddie setup IS beatable, we just have to figure out how..

I would do it myself if I actually had the skill necessary to beat most of the baddies ..

Go see my plays
Try every configuration.
Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Go see my plays
Try every configuration.
Have fun!

HHhmmm.... your logs are far more detailed than mine, nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Schneider
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The4thJawa wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Go see my plays
Try every configuration.
Have fun!

Damn, someone must really like this game To be honest, I thought about logging my games of this similarly much later on. But after already having played it 10+ times, I'm not as concerned. It would be great to keep a steady log for games like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jesper rathsach
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Nice!! Just what I was looking for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jesper rathsach
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
So I just tried the Brama/Sparrow vs. Thrice Dead prophet w. victory setup..

I got completely obliterated.. He ascended with 2 cards left in the nemesis deck, so I was pretty 'effin far from victory.

I couldn't get my hands on all the expensive cards in the market at all.. I maybe had 2 or 3 turns with 8+ ether and had to spend them on charges to even survive..

Aurora and Spectral Echo are pretty damn good cards though, and the Ingot served me well..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
King of Odonata wrote:
The4thJawa wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Go see my plays
Try every configuration.
Have fun!

Damn, someone must really like this game To be honest, I thought about logging my games of this similarly much later on. But after already having played it 10+ times, I'm not as concerned. It would be great to keep a steady log for games like this.

It's not much work (helps release the pressure after the game) and proves useful on occasion I'm using the data yet but it does have its uses, to help some users or to remember if I already played this or that

blaznee wrote:
So I just tried the Brama/Sparrow vs. Thrice Dead prophet w. victory setup..

I got completely obliterated.. He ascended with 2 cards left in the nemesis deck, so I was pretty 'effin far from victory.

I couldn't get my hands on all the expensive cards in the market at all.. I maybe had 2 or 3 turns with 8+ ether and had to spend them on charges to even survive..

Aurora and Spectral Echo are pretty damn good cards though, and the Ingot served me well..

And that's where player's influence matters, so that's great to hear!
I love Ingot, it does a ton of work, but sometimes, you just have to keep it in your hand until the next turn, and that's not always good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.