Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I finished the game recently and was impressed by it, even if the sidequests become repetitive towards the end.

My first play was as an infiltrator. Obviously there are different choices along the way and I headed towards Paragon. But is there enough in the game to play it more than once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
badge
Move to the Frenzy
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it twice, so I think so. A few things will go differently if you make different choices. And the story is great in and of itself, with lots of iconic moments to relive.

That said, I have also considered skipping ME1 on my next play through of the trilogy. The gameplay is certainly the least satisfying of the 3 games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it three times: Sniper, Biotic, and Vanguard, and had fun with it every time. It may have helped that I upped the difficulty each time, until I finally beat it at the highest level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter
Netherlands
Tilburg
flag msg tools
Good intentions are no substitute for a good education.
badge
I take my fun very seriously.
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth replaying? I have played it four or five times, with different classes, but I still say "No". Unless you like the tactics of the game, of course. But I recommend to continue to ME2 with your infiltrator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Flyboy Connor wrote:
Worth replaying? I have played it four or five times, with different classes, but I still say "No". Unless you like the tactics of the game, of course. But I recommend to continue to ME2 with your infiltrator.

Got it, and already on it.

Was just trying to get a feel for next year.

Plus I need posts for the Pillar of the Community Challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.