Subject: AWaW makes the cut! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dec18 GMT update surprised me. Despite being just over 100 on the p500 list, AWaW will be getting reprinted and be available March 2018.

Don't know why this game made the cut the way it did. Perhaps because of it's size and contents, GMT can do smaller print runs. Who knows?

Looking forward to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Vannatta
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hmmm...a reprint or a new edition? I hope it's just a reprint because I just picked up an unpunched copy off of Ebay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill K
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
. . . then came the king's son, wounded, sore bestead, and weaponless, and saw the broken sword, hilt-buried in the dry and trodden sand, and ran and snatched it, and with battle shout lifted afresh, he hewed his enemy down . . .
badge
A spicebush swallowtail caterpillar that was roaming my neighborhood.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a reprint, but with the latest version of the rules and player aids included, but those can be downloaded for free from the aworldatwar.org website at any time. The physical components of the game--the counters, the maps, the cards, the dice--remain exactly the same as in the second edition. (And the rules and appendices tend to change somewhat frequently anyway, so I'd say you're ahead of the game: you can start playing right away and don't have to wait four months for the reprint, just shove a sheaf of paper into your printer and mash the button. The player aids may be the same: you can check the dates on the download files to be sure.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.