Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissance» Forums » Rules

Subject: Colonna - placement rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Brink
msg tools
Hi,

according to the German rules:
Regarding to the placement rules the brown family member is not considered as a family member with color and also not as a colorless family member.
So, what are the placement rules? What do I miss?

Original:
"[...] Er kann es wie eines seiner Familienmitglieder benutzen. Es gilt aber nicht als Familienmitglied seiner Farbe und es gilt auch nicht als farbloses Familienmitglied (hinsichtlich aller Platzierungsregeln für Familienmitglieder).

Or is it a mistranslation or a spelling error? I would be glad if someone could have a look in a rulebook with other languages than German.

Best regards,
Andreas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanna Havanna
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi Andreas,

I think brown is considered as a third colour.

So it is allowed to place a coloured, the colourless and the brown token all in the same tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brink
msg tools
Hi Hanna Havanna,

thank you for your reply.

Maybe you are right. But in this case I don´t understand, why the rules mention that the placement rules for the colourless family member does not apply either? It would be allowed to place a second colourless family member in a tower (if it existed). But the rules mention, that _all_ placementrules does not apply.
So, for example, pay 3 Coins in a tower ist a placement rule, too. Don´t I have to pay, when I place the brown family member in an occupied tower?
Another placement rule is, that I never ever can have more than 6 cards of a type. So, If I place the brown family member, may I take a 7th violet card? And so on.

I would be glad if someone could post the original italian Colonna-ruleset or if the designer would clarify the rules.

Best regards,
Andreas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peppino peppino
msg tools
But do I play with 5 guys? Or I just replace one of my guys with one neutral of 3 strength?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brink
msg tools
You play with 5 family members.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peppino peppino
msg tools
AndreasB78 wrote:
You play with 5 family members.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.