Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Norris
United States
Blacksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
Insert witty and self aware quote here
badge
Show how culturally relevant I am by writing a well written joke or meme reference
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you add an image to a geeklist entry. I’ve looked through the tutorials, but I can’t find this.

Thanks,

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Each geeklist item allows you to set a custom picture for that item. You may need to get the image id beforehand though.

If you want to have an image in the text area, upload to your own gallery, then copy the number to the text as [imageid=123456medium inline] or similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Blacksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Show how culturally relevant I am by writing a well written joke or meme reference
mbmbmbmbmb
This was exactly what I was looking for. I was trying to add an image in the text. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The geeklist description field and comments use the Forum Formatting markup. All sorts of goodies on that wiki page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Blacksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
The geeklist description field and comments use the Forum Formatting markup. All sorts of goodies on that wiki page.

I did not look at that one!

Thanks! This will be helpful in the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.