Edward Haag
United States
Hamburg
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Card 47 and 56 spoiler:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
If one of the center bonus cards gets destroyed with Destroy Bonus, and then that card is brought back with I Love Trash (or any other discard manipulation card), what happens? I can think of four possibilities:

1. You simply can't target bonus cards with I Love Trash

2. I Love Trash puts the bonus card in the Play Area, where it's now essentially a dead card.

3. I Love Trash puts the bonus card into the Play Area, where it can be played on a later turn to get it back into the center.

4. When the bonus card tries to go into the Play Area, it goes to the center instead, and the player draws a new card from the Draw Pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick mullen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4 seems close.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Having bonus cards in your play area is undefined. I don't think the player would get to draw a different card however.

I think I would also play it that if the bonus card was already spent, it would return to the center still spent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.