Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Per Sorlie
Norway
Levanger
Trøndelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my box there are two «panda tiles». This two tiles are added to reduce the chance of pulling three terrain tiles?

You use this two tiles?

Last question: The first player to get the required goals to start the end turn gets the emperor yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Daggerheart wrote:
In my box there is two «panda tiles». This two tiles are added to reduce the chance of pulling three terrain tiles?

You use this two tiles?

I have understood that those two tiles are not supposed to be used in the game. They were only made to "fill out" the printed cardboard.

Daggerheart wrote:
Last question: The first player to get the required goals to start the end turn gets the emperor yes?

Yes, that must be correct. It is a kind of bonus for being the first to arrive at the goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, just like the empty "upgrade" tiles they are to fill the cardboard (and your insert after that). I tend to keep such stuff.

Yes, the first one to complete the required number of objectives gets the 2 points bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're just there to be pretty artwork because they had to fill out the punch board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graeme SSSSS
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We use ours as gaming-themed drink coasters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.