Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Simon
United States
New Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The set-up states that the two groups of German forces start Scenario P4 on Map 2S: one group between Rows A and E and the second on the half hexes adjacent to Row A (but still on Map 2S).

The Victory Conditions give the Americans 2 VP for each structure they control on Map 1S. The problem comes in because the rules forbid any German unit that begins on Map 2S (i.e. all of them) from leaving Map 2S. This gives the American player a free 16 VPs for controlling all the structures on Map 1S because the Germans can never get on the map to contest them (although they can fire on the two buildings closest to Map 2S and keep the Americans out but this still gives the American player 12 "free" VPs)

Further, due to LOS conditions, the Americans can get many of their units out of the line of fire. Unless there is a misprint someplace, there is actually no contest here.

Is there a misprint somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Richard,

I'm afraid I cannot help with this scenario as Mark designed this one and I haven't had a chance to play it.

Though maybe someone else may have tried it and can chip in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will reach out to Mark Walker for this.

Eddie
Flying Pig Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.