Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel McKinley
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! My new game will be available on Kickstarter beginning on January 1st of this year. I want to do my best to make it successful, so I would like to encourage everyone to check out the BGG page for the game as well as the Kickstarter link which I will be posting soon.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/241815/hit-me

Hit Me! is a 2-4 player card game that plays in 5-10 minutes. It is a push-your-luck and communal deck-building game. In Hit Me! you are playing as a comic book style character, punching the other players in the face! The last player with life remaining will be the winner!

Here is an interesting offer. I want to show as many people as I can how to play the game. I will likely be setting us a twitch/youtube live/google hangouts to teach the game for anyone interested. Would anyone here like to be a part of that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Black
United States
Walpole
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Discover the Fun
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds cool. Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel McKinley
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Jeff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.