Subject: [LotA App] Skill Tests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ross
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the first mission of the campaign I was required to roll skill test for a probe droid, but I couldn't find the value I was rolling for. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall any of the tests showing me how much success I needed, and I believe this is intentional. You just roll the test and insert the number of sucesses you had, and then the app will tell you if it was enough or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, different number of successes may produce different results in the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ross
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
After the tutorial I was never prompted to enter success or anything. It was for the first mission when a probe droid was trying to electrocute me.

I'll give it another try soon... realized I got several rules incorrect the first play through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, it was some bonus effect of the Probe Droid then?

In some cases you are expected to perform the attribute test and then apply the effect yourself.

For the test you use the appropriate attribute pool. If there is no number specified for the test, one success means the test is passed, and 0 or not performing the test (if it has "may test") means a failed test.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
"Yeah, yeah...I know...y-you're Bane. But you...I think you...forgot...
badge
...I'm Batman!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the number of attempts might play into it too. If I recall correctly, I once got 0 successes, but made multiple attempts (still getting 0), and something still happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.