Subject: Questions after completing First Mission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simmy Peerutin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a steep learning curve! Still, I persevered and can attest to the immersive quality of the game.

Two questions:

1. When a Co HQ is hit and the result is P, do I remove the Co HQ counter and replace it with a Paralyzed counter?
2. In the Enemy Activity Check I could not find a case (on the LAT chart)as follows: Fire Team under cover not on a US Occupied card. What do I use in this instance?

Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1. When a Co HQ is hit and the result is P, do I remove the Co HQ counter and replace it with a Paralyzed counter?

Yes.

Quote:
2. In the Enemy Activity Check I could not find a case (on the LAT chart) as follows: Fire Team under cover not on a US Occupied card. What do I use in this instance?

From 9.4:
If a result is drawn on the Enemy Activity Hierarchy tables that an enemy unit cannot legally perform, and there are no alternatives listed for that result, or if there is no row that applies to the unit in its current state, then that enemy unit does nothing.

Best,
Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.