Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmb
I really missed the boat on this game when it was on Kickstarter, and all this time later I'm still kicking myself. Every time I think about grabbing it, it's between print runs.

1. What's the intended schedule for another printing?
2. What's the consensus on the KS-exclusive stuff?
3. Are extras still available?
4. Any dire FOMO for not having all the added bits?
5. What's your favorite part of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:
I really missed the boat on this game when it was on Kickstarter, and all this time later I'm still kicking myself. Every time I think about grabbing it, it's between print runs.

1. Soon - I have stock in the warehouse, already planning another printing with a different printer (yet again).
2. There is plenty of content in the base game box.
3. It's all available on shop.elzra.com (Resurrection Packs).
4. I don't think so.
5. I enjoy creating the game, but I'm sure others will share their opinions about what they like about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lustenberger
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
The power of customization!
badge
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... All of you... To play more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The game is available in its entirety on the elzra store / website - https://shop.elzra.com/collections/all

2) Even though it may be labeled "KS-Exclusive" Elzra sells all of those goodies on their store linked above... at least for now. I personally love it all and feel the game wouldn't be the same without it. That being said, I am a sucker for variety and a completionist so take that for what you will.

3) Yes, as mentioned above.

4) FOMO? Perhaps not because it's all currently available. I will be forward and say that I love the game so much that I have serious fear of losing or breaking a piece. Elzra has had some supply / production issues making the game a challenge to get a hold of. I am heavily considering purchasing another set as a backup while its available for this reason.

5) I love how easy it is to play and teach, while also having a fair amount of strategical depth. I also find that the level of fun and excitement is very high throughout the game. The art and style of the game yields itself to a fun experience rather than simply a competition.

Aron, I recall there being mega bundles on the web store in the past with everything catacombs and catacombs & castles. Is there a plan for that in the near future? As I mentioned, I'm thinking about picking up another complete set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Elliott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I asumed that stores would start recieving stock alongside the wyvern expansion release. When is this likely to make it over to UK stores?

Im almost daily checking stores for fear of missing out. I would buy directly from elzra store but the shipping alone for what i want is 85 dollars and im almost certain to be hit with import charges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam L
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:

I'm asking the same q'ns... hope it's in the UK soon?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AbyssalStalker wrote:
1) The game is available in its entirety on the elzra store / website - https://shop.elzra.com/collections/all

2) Even though it may be labeled "KS-Exclusive" Elzra sells all of those goodies on their store linked above... at least for now. I personally love it all and feel the game wouldn't be the same without it. That being said, I am a sucker for variety and a completionist so take that for what you will.

3) Yes, as mentioned above.

4) FOMO? Perhaps not because it's all currently available. I will be forward and say that I love the game so much that I have serious fear of losing or breaking a piece. Elzra has had some supply / production issues making the game a challenge to get a hold of. I am heavily considering purchasing another set as a backup while its available for this reason.

5) I love how easy it is to play and teach, while also having a fair amount of strategical depth. I also find that the level of fun and excitement is very high throughout the game. The art and style of the game yields itself to a fun experience rather than simply a competition.

Aron, I recall there being mega bundles on the web store in the past with everything catacombs and catacombs & castles. Is there a plan for that in the near future? As I mentioned, I'm thinking about picking up another complete set.

Regarding these bundles, yes, we will offer them, I haven't had time to configure them yet. Obviously working hard to address the supply / production challenges too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
madad07 wrote:
Annowme wrote:

I'm asking the same q'ns... hope it's in the UK soon?!

Q1 of 2018 if I had to guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.