Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the big box and at times I kinda regret it. This game doesn't get a ton of plays partly because it's so dang big, especially if I want to take it somewhere. Doesn't easily fit in a bag and is comberaome to carry. I can bring two other games in the same amount of space. Which is a shame because it's a great game to bring places due to its quick and fun immersive play and ease of rules.

The box is really 3 times bigger than it needs to be. I get that expansions are coming but I don't love the game enough to get any expansions any time soon. I'd be happy to keep what I already have and would like an easier way to store it.

Does anyone have a good idea for this? Maybe a custom box, or something like that? I've also heard of the Traps expansion being able to hold everything, is that true? If so could someone post a picture of what it looks like?

Thanks all. I'd like to bring this game out more and I think having a better solution would really help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huff
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have nearly everything for the game except maybe a couple of the "Queenies", and it all fits in the original, "Ticket to Ride" size box. I doubt I could get it all into one of the expansion boxes, but you could probably get a reasonable amount of components in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had planned to cut the box down drastically, but I found a use for the space instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.