Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: [official quest] Help Kanta Slaus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Merry Christmas!

It's got some interesting mechanics. I'll probably add Ice Blast into the objectives deck ("Santa's gifts").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Urbanek
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
The Dice & Mystics Board Game Guild say: Have fun!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas to you too and have wonderful holidays full of great games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waxbottle wrote:
Merry Christmas!

It's got some interesting mechanics. I'll probably add Ice Blast into the objectives deck ("Santa's gifts").

Thank you for the news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carcking wrote:
waxbottle wrote:
Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the news!

Just in case you missed it, there was another quest (Slave Drivers) which was recently posted on the website. Happy holidays and happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Barkley
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think we did something wrong. We just played it with Deadeye's, crowz, NPC1 and NPC2. It took us 4hrs. We found that there are just too many vault weapons in the game. There were always a lot of zombies on the board but you could clean them up very fast with the vault weapons. Also, this is the first game of ZBP that I have played where all 4 survivor made it to RED level and I have played for over a year. I would suggest someway of limiting the vault weapons as you get 7 of them from the X's alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.