Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N F
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
Hey all,

Not enough posts about this game for my liking. I've got a pre-order sitting out there that I thought might come a couple weeks ago, but I guess is still 2-4 weeks away???

I'm pretty excited to get this game and paint the minis. It will be hard delaying the play through because of the painting, but they don't look too complex and time consuming. I'm surprised there aren't any images with painted figs. How could Jerry stand to not have painted figs? They just look too good to leave plain.

This will be a game for me and my wife to play. We went through all the M&M campaigns, mostly just us playing. I'm curious, with the 2-4 player possibilities in Stuffed Fables, if we will still play 2 characters each or if we will just play 1 each. It seems like it should scale pretty well, but who knows.

I think I'll get Gloomhaven at about the same time, but I think SF will beat it out for painting time and I'll do it first. I miss playing a campaign with my wife, and she sure isn't going to play GH with me.

Thanks Jerry for another campaign my wife will play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Salzman
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Pre-orderer here too.
I’ll be playing Imperial Assault with the kids until SF arrives.... doubtful by Christmas at this point, but yeah, it can’t be too long after before we start seeing some painted Stuffies! Going to look gorgeous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Malizia
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I saw somewhere that the release date is December 29th....dunno if that it true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.