Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Have no idea how to use this ability and no idea what a rock token is and how you get one. Does he start with a rock token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sisyphus has already been discussed at length here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27692833#27692833
Tokens have been addressed here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1897915/complete-list-artic...
Tokens are also covered in page 8 of rule book.
and Page 6 of rule book covers how to tell how many Tokens any given power gets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks George. I looked but didn’t find it. My wife must of hid it lol. The link your provided for Sisyphus is about a different power. I’m referring to the rocks. I will check out the token rules. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrratt wrote:
Thanks George. I looked but didn’t find it. My wife must of hid it lol. The link your provided for Sisyphus is about a different power. I’m referring to the rocks. I will check out the token rules. Thanks.

I think he was referring to this statement:
"Many specific tokens have been scrapped in favor of generic tokens supplied in core"... in other words, there is no special rock token...just pick one of the generic ones and use it.

The specific answer for his power is buried in the thread:
"To answer the Sisyphus question:
Since no stat can go below 0, the power is activated as soon as you reach the 1 line and would in theory loose one more. A normal unit is simply removed from play, but Sisyphus is reborn. So as long as you stay with 2HP, your "sisyphus destiny" is not active and only triggers when reaching 1 (by any means, even of there's an 4 wound overkill)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.