Hide
9 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another finished game 1 question: how many assistants? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug
msg tools
Someone mentioned this in a post i read but want to clarify.

I bought 2 assistants in my game 1. Can i only carry 1 assistant jntobgame 2? I see the capacity rule card says at end of game 2 so just curious about game 1.

And if i do return one it goes back in the card pile to be shuffled and potentially grabbed again?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Don’t worry about capacity for game 1, you just carry everything over to game 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug
msg tools
So i can take my two assistants into game 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:
So i can take my two assistants into game 2?

Yes, you keep everything from Game 1 to Game 2. But as rule 29 states, be prepared to only keep a few things after Game 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug
msg tools
So to clarify capacity

At the end of game 2 if my advancement card capacity is just 1, i can only keep 1 card total or can i keep one of each type of card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:
So to clarify capacity

At the end of game 2 if my advancement card capacity is just 1, i can only keep 1 card total or can i keep one of each type of card?

If I’m not mistaken (I’ve only completed Game 1), it’s 1 card total. If you increase your card capacity, additional cards must be of different types. So only 1 assistant, 1 constructed building card, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
1 card total. If your capacity is two you can take 2 cards but they must be different types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gallagher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To piggy back on this question - do the unused advancement cards that I have to discard for capacity - do they go to the advancement deck/matt?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Farfromout wrote:
To piggy back on this question - do the unused advancement cards that I have to discard for capacity - do they go to the advancement deck/matt?

Thanks

They get put in the advancement card discard pile. All advancement cards from the deck, mat and discard pile will get shuffled together to form the new deck for the next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.