Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Konja» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can you use action cards that do *not* need refreshed more than once in a turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For this example, lets use the AT! card, which both players start with. It lets you pay power tokens to lock dice.

So I use one action die, pay 2 power tokens, lock 2 dice, and re-roll the other 3 dice.

After that can I --

A: use my second action die to use AT! again this turn

or

B: do I have to wait for another turn to use AT! again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is A. If a Relic card does not have an exhaust symbol, it is not exhausted after use, and may be used multiple times. (using multiple white dice) ie. ‘At card may be activated up to twice in a turn ( if you use both white dice)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joerg Vosse
Germany
flag msg tools
But what about the Ghost Marker?
If you use a card that is exhaust after using it, can you use the Ghost marker to reactivate the card and use it a second time in a turn?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
neo50126 wrote:
But what about the Ghost Marker?
If you use a card that is exhaust after using it, can you use the Ghost marker to reactivate the card and use it a second time in a turn?

Thanks

Yes. The Spirit token (Ghost marker in German), may be used to refresh a single Relic at any time during your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.