A bit confused on how to resolve this...
1. Do i conduct the
Fire Combat Phase
vs the Guerilla?
he attack me?
2. I can only attack him in
the Assault Phase? If so this will be a normal attack , I roll against my CF and roll under my CF, now is the Guerrila killed and doesnt get to attack, or does he attack?
2a If so, if I kill the Guerilla
I move to his spot.
2b. Does the martyr attack
me, if I killed the Guerilla and moved to his spot... In this situation I dont get to go again and shoot at the martyr.
- Last edited Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:35 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:59 pm
1) If you wish to.
2) Yes only the Guerilla unit. Yes it will attack (see the red text in rule 13.4.2)
2a) Yes (see 184.108.40.206)
2b) No. Insurgent units fire at you only during your movement.
Please read carefully the rulebook: you will find many answers in it.
- Last edited Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am