Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Cannon
United States
CUMMING
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I entered the sweepstake drawing last week and it was delivered via FedEx Express just now.

It's still in shrink wrap, so I can't tell you much. There are no pictures of the components on the box or description of game play or a designer's name. I have submitted a couple of pictures here.

The box is surprisingly heavy. It is slightly smaller than a Ticket to Ride box. The box and graphics look very good.

But it is going to stay in shrink wrap until our family gift exchange on Christmas Eve and we will play it then. I will let you know more at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! I’ve been very curious about this game and want to actually play it one of these days. Even though my expectations for it are pretty low...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cannon
United States
CUMMING
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my nephew won it in the gift exchange. He did not offer to play the game and took it home, still in the shrink wrap. So I have no idea about game play. I will probably never see it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.