Subject: ETA on US retail release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says. When should I expect this at my FLGS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Trembley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
January 24th is the official release. I recommend asking your store to order.

We are doing all we can to make stores aware. Hopefully, they order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mannyt wrote:
January 24th is the official release. I recommend asking your store to order.

We are doing all we can to make stores aware. Hopefully, they order.

My FLGS said they thought they could secure me a copy through their distributor but that no release date was listed. My biggest concern is not being able to secure a copy, but I would like to support my local store and buid some interest in the game through my store if I can. I am wondering if I am better off ordering from the publisher’s website or holding my reservation at my store...I just don’t want to hear that he Game didn’t show up at my store and the publisher is out of stock.

Not a serious problem, I know. Just wondering the forum’s thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Trembley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hey Ryan.

What store is the one who said this? All distribution networks have access to the game. There is NO reason they cannot get it. We use PSi and they are a consolidator for ALL the major distributors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Tribe Comics and Games in Austin, TX. Again they did show the game as orderable and I have a reservation there, but they did not show a release date listed when they checked their distributor (or whatever resource they use, sorry - not familiar with what goes on behind the scenes).

My concern was just that the game could potentially not show up at the store and, not knowing future availability, I didn’t want to be out of luck. But also I understand you want to make sure stores have all the info and incentive to order the game, so hopefully this information is helpful to you as well.

I apologize for the typos in my previous message - late night typing on the phone will do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Trembley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It's good to know.

I will pass this info on to my distributor.

All stores should be able to order the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.