Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use Astrea’s ability when your opponent attacks you, can you activate Summon Steadfast Guardian during the attack? Or does the attack have to resolve before the Steadfast Guardian comes out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the best in space
mbmbmbmbmb
The Steadfast Guardian comes in play immediately (like a reaction).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FaceTheFact wrote:
The Steadfast Guardian comes in play immediately (like a reaction).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Can you use astrea ability during your attack if you have only one creature and attacking with it? IF yes, I guess it will prevent your creature from attacking? but you will be able to summon a guardian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:
Can you use astrea ability during your attack if you have only one creature and attacking with it? IF yes, I guess it will prevent your creature from attacking? but you will be able to summon a guardian

Pretty sure, yes. If you have attached the Divine alteration, you can move the exhaustion token off the single unit though. Or, you can pay a basic to put the exhaustion token on the Guardian when it comes out. I think that’s how all of that works. Plenty of options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.