Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK Levine
United States
Rossville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have a Tech Startup with, let's say 5 coins on it, and I buy a second Tech Startup, do they now let me steal 10 coins from each player? Or does each one trigger separately, stealing its individual amount? (We're assuming the latter, but wanted to be sure.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tech Startup is a purple card. If I remember correctly, you’re only allowed one of each purple card.

It’s been a while, though, so I may not remember correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you can have only one.

The rule applies not so much to purple cards, as it does to all cards with the 'radio tower' icon on it. All purple cards have that icon, but so do the landmarks. These cards are unique per player.

rulebook, page 7 wrote:
Players may not construct more than one of each type of card with the [icon] in their town. A player may construct as many unique [icon] cards as they choose, but may never construct a second of the same [icon] card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK Levine
United States
Rossville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teeka wrote:
Yep, you can have only one.

The rule applies not so much to purple cards, as it does to all cards with the 'radio tower' icon on it. All purple cards have that icon, but so do the landmarks. These cards are unique per player.

rulebook, page 7 wrote:
Players may not construct more than one of each type of card with the [icon] in their town. A player may construct as many unique [icon] cards as they choose, but may never construct a second of the same [icon] card.

Oh, we missed that rule! Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.