Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Are there iOS/Android specific forums of games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Tristan
msg tools
Say I have a question about the new Carcassonne Android app, is there a specific forum for electronic versions of Board Games, or do you post questions on the Game Page of the physical game?

If there is no specific forum, and you post it on the actual Game Page, I think that would clog up the Game Page forums with questions on the electronic version of the game as electronic versions of board games get more and more popular.

If there is no specific forum, it would be a good idea to have discussion on iOS/Android/Steam version of board games in there own section, like: Video Game Geek, and RPG Geek. Maybe even a link from the physical game's Game Page to that section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
https://videogamegeek.com/videogame/241534/carcassonne-tiles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Tristan
msg tools
I tried searching for Hold the Line in VideoGameGeek and got no results. I just found out recently that there is an app for Hold the Line. I saw the developer announce it as news that the game is available for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android on the Game Page, but I saw no further forum posts about the app, so I wondered if there was a specific forum for board game apps.

Do people post app questions of a game on the Game Page on BGG, or do moderators want people posting on VideoGameGeek?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.