Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Tudisco
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So we just finished the tutorial and High School Sweethearts, and either we missed it or it went missing, but is there no card with the baby/fetus symbol on it in the initial pack?

And, do those scenes permanently enter play after opening? IE, do we remove them from the decks for the next scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not in the initial pack or in High School Sweethearts... but I also don't think there should be any reference to it by then either?

As far as permanently adding scenes... my understanding is that you can use any scenes that you want - there's no harm in including the scenes from latter stories when you go to replay an earlier story.

The exception are the scenes with the numbers "1", "2", and "3" from the expansions, which should only be used when instructed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven’t opened the pack yet, but I believe the bay card(s) come in the fourth story, I Know What I Want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Albertslund
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
It's not in the initial pack or in High School Sweethearts... but I also don't think there should be any reference to it by then either?

As far as permanently adding scenes... my understanding is that you can use any scenes that you want - there's no harm in including the scenes from latter stories when you go to replay an earlier story.

The exception are the scenes with the numbers "1", "2", and "3" from the expansions, which should only be used when instructed.

That is correct. Any scenes without numbers can be used. There are specific instructions on the baby card. That card is a bit special.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened High School Sweethearts tonight. On the Overview/Synopsis Card, when discussing linked scenes, it uses the baby/fetus symbol, but I believe it should have used the engagement rings photo instead.

Original poster, reread the instructions and imagine the engagement rings symbol when you see the fetus symbol, and see if it makes more sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.