BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: 'The Helicopter is running out of gas' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/22/politics/donald-trump-no-news-...

Hilarious. Apparently Trump WANTED to have a press conference to tout the passing of his tax legislation, but aides wanted no part of him having to take questions from a press, eager to ask him questions about the Russian investigation.

The aides in the room allowed journalists and photographers in, but then ushered them out, practically blocking the view of the President. Gary Cohn ushered them out, and Kelly chimed in, that 'the helicopter is running out of gas', referring to a waiting Marine One, ready to take him to Maro Lago.

How bad is it, when your aides are 'concerned' about putting the President alone, in front of the Press. And not so much that it would be confrontational, but rather they are afraid he'll totally screw up, and spew something that they will have to take a week to recover from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So they are putting the president in a helicopter low on fuel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hovercraft is full of eels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:

Hilarious. Apparently Trump WANTED to have a press conference to tout the passing of his tax legislation, but aides wanted no part of him having to take questions from a press, eager to ask him questions about the Russian investigation.

The aides in the room allowed journalists and photographers in, but then ushered them out, practically blocking the view of the President. Gary Cohn ushered them out, and Kelly chimed in, that 'the helicopter is running out of gas', referring to a waiting Marine One, ready to take him to Maro Lago.

How bad is it, when your aides are 'concerned' about putting the President alone, in front of the Press. And not so much that it would be confrontational, but rather they are afraid he'll totally screw up, and spew something that they will have to take a week to recover from.

Oh... surprise surprise more CNN.
Someone please get me a new container of Morton Iodized salt to have with my news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

I will not buy this record. It is scratched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:

Oh... surprise surprise more CNN.
Someone please get me a new container of Morton Iodized salt to have with my news.

So what exactly are you trying to say? this isnt true or you dont consider it newsworthy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

I will not buy this tobacconist. It is scratched.

Would you like to go back to my place, Bouncy, bouncy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected.

Great boobies, honeybun! My lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected.

Drop your panties, Sir William. I cannot wait 'til lunchtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.