Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Widtfeldt
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Hi, me and my players just unlocked minions and don't know how to buy/receive more. For instance my buddy got a robot for unlocking them. How can he get more? Also when you use a minion does it go away? Or do you keep it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
minions go into the general supply. When he unlocked them, he should have also gotten a rule card that explains them, as well as a card with a big picture of them. That card goes in the supply with the minions on top. The building he also got with them is one way to get them, but yes, he will have to build it first.

If you fill in all the stars on your charter chest on the “pink meeple” row, you will get to choose an unlocked minion before every game. You can then keep them up to your capacity on the front of the chest.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are buildings where you can buy minions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
There are buildings where you can buy minions.

This is the most common source.

When the minion was unlocked, an accompanying building would have also been gained by the player. Once it is built, that minion can then be brought by any player who uses the building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Widtfeldt
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
That's weird because I don't recall him getting a minion building when he unlocked it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David: There's a note about that on the first sentence of the minion rules: "Whenever a new type of minion is unlocked, the unlocking player gains 1 of those minions."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robots are opened with crate 40. The person opening it should get cards 103 (Smithy building) and 311 (Inventor persona), and card 310 (divide and conquer) goes into the objective deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.