flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Introduction to the YPS (for New Players): http://goo.gl/FnPWhC

Season 5 Master Spreadsheet and Registration List: http://goo.gl/HKwZXc

Season 5 Geeklist: Yucata Players Series, Season 5 - Schedule of Events

This is YPS Event 5.22T - 2p Burgundy

Tournament Manager: Radagast

PLEASE NOTE, TOURNAMENT ENTRY PROTOCOL HAS CHANGED

To enter the tournament visit the Master Spreadsheet and Registration List linked above, create a new row for yourself (if necessary) and enter a "p" in the field for the appropriate event. Please note that you can also pre-register for future events if you like.

If you would like to also post below to help generate traffic for the thread, that would be a fine thing.

If you are new to the Yucata Players Series, please take the time browse the Introduction linked above. Feel free to post here or message the Tournament Manager or Radagast with any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yucata vet here, but never participated in YPS. I've added myself to the Master spreadsheet and put a 'p' under column heading '22'. Is that sufficient at this point?

How can I tell which events I can still register for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Brito
Brazil
NiterĂ³i
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
Gaming Engine
mbmbmbmbmb
mospinach wrote:
Yucata vet here, but never participated in YPS. I've added myself to the Master spreadsheet and put a 'p' under column heading '22'. Is that sufficient at this point?

Yes.

mospinach wrote:
How can I tell which events I can still register for?

Events 1-18 have already begun, so in principle you can no longer register to them. Events 19-42 have not begun yet, so you're free to register in any of those.

One exception is event 17 (2p Vikings). It has already begun but not a long time ago and one player abandoned the tournament at the very beginning. So here there is an open place. If you're interested in this particular event just tell me so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doron Blake
United States
Lakeville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We ready to go for this massive event!

Sheet: goo.gl/6to89k

Five games per player in round 1. Variant is Advanced for all games. Please report to me if there are any problems. Have fun everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.