Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
flash7713
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I recently got about 24 ships in an online purchase for an unrelated item - basically I'm going to chuck them in the bin unless someone here would get value from them? I know basically nothing about the game, so can't guarantee they're complete, I've just counted the cards with ship names / point values. I can post a list of ships if anyone wants.

Essentially looking for someone to pay postage or pick up (SE suburbs of Melbourne, Australia) or else I'll just chuck them!

Cheers,

Gordon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a7xfanben
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
Find me on the Pirates CSG VASSAL module
badge
It's a Pirates' Life for me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't throw them out. That's a little strange considering the website we're on. There are literally thousands of kids that could get value and fun out of them. If nobody here makes an offer you could donate them to goodwill or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd take them but shipping between us is the breaker. I hope someone close can use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Beach
msg tools
I'll pay postage to Canada.. I am interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.