Subject: Battle for Hogwarts - Waterstones UK on sale now. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Si flint
England
wakefield
west yorshire
flag msg tools
I know a few folk was looking for this in the UK. Just walked passed waterstones and they had a massive display in window. Snappes it straight up.

Apparently they have exclusive rights until jan to sell ovet here. They just got them in Friday.

They stock both game and expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic news, but absolutely gutted. Just ordered the expansion from Amazon, for slightly less than from Waterstones. But had to pay a lot in postage, compared to free from Waterstones! If only I had waited a few more days.

Never mind. A great opportunity for others though. And I would recommend you pick it up if you are considering it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Köppen
Sweden
Nybro
Småland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers mate, been looking for the monster box for some time now and went ahead and ordered it... about 50% above what I'd pay from the swedish stores but it's been listed as "temporarily out of stock" for 6 months now...

Happy holidays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.