19 Posts

Sagrada» Forums » General

Subject: Another reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BoardGameMonkey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be reprinted again and available in the UK? First 2 print runs are out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speculation only: This game is very popular, I can't see why there wouldn't be another reprint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Yates
United States
Olsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reprint due to be released in late January. I don't know about UK availability, but I do know that they are taking preorders on the publisher web site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Harper
Switzerland
Baden
Aargau
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I‘m gutted that I didn’t buy this before Christmas, I guess a pre-order on the publishers website is better than nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
The third printing will be back in stores in January, but we did send a bing chunk of these to Esdevium (it arrived about 10 days ago)

The 4th printing is almost done and will be on the way in the next week or 2 (should arrive for us in February)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dodd
United States
Coraopolis
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about US? Same time frame?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably about the same. I saw it at books-a-million at my local store and grabbed one. Also it is still available on booksamillion website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve H
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stridix wrote:
Probably about the same. I saw it at books-a-million at my local store and grabbed one. Also it is still available on booksamillion website.

Good find, also can get it for under $40 shipped if you use code NEWYEAR18 valid thru the end of the year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cornell
United States
Corunna
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Stikfas Animate Better Than Legos!
mbmbmbmbmb
jondodd82 wrote:
How about US? Same time frame?

I thought it was OOS everywhere but I found 3 copies on the shelf at my local Barnes and Noble.

Now there are only 2 copies there - Flint, Michigan in case you’re wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dodd
United States
Coraopolis
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it yesterday at Barnes & Noble, as well. You can check online to see if it's in stock at a local store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is such a frustrating game to try and acquire. By the time the stock alert comes in from my favourite online stores, the pre-orders are all sold before I can order.

I'm pretty sure the demand is there for an adequately sized print run but these are obviously being printed in too small a quantities. It doesn't help that people are buying these purely to put onto Ebay @ £80-90. I won't pay that and will patiently wait for this to be available for the RRP.

If the issue of the small print runs is down to risk v finances then wouldn't another Kickstarter remove any risk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got it on target website for 39.99 free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
Anyone have any good suggestions on where to find it for a good price in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clifford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
Anyone have any good suggestions on where to find it for a good price in Europe?

Kathrin,

Depends what you regard as a good price. I always check using https://boardgameprices.co.uk/ - it's not infallible but can often turn up a supplier.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
The third printing is out in the wild and 4th is on the was to us (should land in February) then out to distributors shortly after
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kamil b
msg tools
Floodgate wrote:
The third printing is out in the wild and 4th is on the was to us (should land in February) then out to distributors shortly after

Great news!

I can't find any retailer in Britain taking pre-orders yet so I'll just have to keep an eye on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Kessinger
United States
Smiths Grove
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jondodd82 wrote:
I bought it yesterday at Barnes & Noble, as well. You can check online to see if it's in stock at a local store.

If you go to your local BN they can see the stores that still have copies and manifest one to your location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Mesick
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of a re-print - this game is indeed hard to find!

Besides the previous posts re: copies in the UK / Europe - has there been an update of a reprint to roll out to locations in the US? (more toward March or April 2018?)

Quote:
Speculation only: This game is very popular, I can't see why there wouldn't be another reprint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfie Mcalsiter
England
Knightsbridge
London
flag msg tools
I agree with the previous post. Simon do you have any friends in the states that can help you? This is an option I am exploring. With regards to the last post, I believe the poster may have been wanting a better time frame - perhaps this chap will be making a trip out of the country with a copy of Sagrada?! Indeed it is challenge to find this game buying at the local level.

Quote:
has there been an update of a reprint to roll out to locations in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.