Jason Christie
United Kingdom
Greenhithe
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping someone can help.

When moving from one terrain profile type to another, does your dice roll + modification carry over? An example is moving from a downhill tile to a uphill tile. Does your dice roll +12 carry over to the uphill tile. If I start at the end of the downhill tile and roll a 6 and then add 12 for a total of 18, do I get to speed up the uphill/mountain? Doesn't seem right to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it does.
Always from where you start a movement.
That's why it's a good thing to slow down your rider, so he stops just before the uphill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Christie
United Kingdom
Greenhithe
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I see what you mean about slowing down at the end of the downhill but it doesn't sound very thematic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You carry the speed from the flat or downhill roads over to the beginning of the uphill.
An uphill with only for ex. 10 spaces is a very small hill. You need 20 or more spaces on an uphill to call it a mountain.
If your rider has good legs, then a mountain won't be a problem.
It's a game, not a simulation.

How many riders do you play with in each team? We have four riders in a team.
Do you find the time limit is okay? We use the food area as our time limit and yet I lost two riders in just 4 stages of Giro d'Italia. My team is in trouble.

Have you found the official website? http://www.tonygames.mypage.cz/menu/novinky-news

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.