Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that there are three grey 4 sided dice, but the ones in my game are not grey, is there a reason for the change?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clifford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hweston wrote:
The rules say that there are three grey 4 sided dice, but the ones in my game are not grey, is there a reason for the change?

Harvey,

There's an answer here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1903352/component-clari...

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if there is a reason, but there doesn't appear to be any game effect of the D4 coming (in my game) in two different colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgane Gouyon-Rety
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No game effect whatsoever. It's only that our playtest sets had 2 green d4s and 1 black d4 (to visually remind players that the Scotti only roll a maximum of 2 dice - typically - when Raiding). This was deemed unnecessary so we thought of going with 3 identical dice, but eventually we had the differentiated dice like in the play testing sets, which is cool :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.