6 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Skirmish scenarios from ally and villan packs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Cym
Poland
flag msg tools
Hey there. I know there are printable maps for skirmish. But what im am looking for are scans of skirmish maps from ally and villan packs, so i can build maps myself. I have all the Big Box expansions, so i have all the tiles. I dont want to print maps and play on them. I want to build them myself. so does anybody have scans from packs?

Ive been looking ewerywhere, there is a lot of printable maps, but no scans of actual paper that is added to ally packs

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think someone can help you here. Since you there are no map tiles in the packs everybody could build the maps with scans only and this is what FFG does not want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Legion5o2 wrote:
Hey there. I know there are printable maps for skirmish. But what im am looking for are scans of skirmish maps from ally and villan packs, so i can build maps myself. I have all the Big Box expansions, so i have all the tiles. I dont want to print maps and play on them. I want to build them myself. so does anybody have scans from packs?

Ive been looking ewerywhere, there is a lot of printable maps, but no scans of actual paper that is added to ally packs

Cheers

That would, quite literally, be stealing from the Publisher. They are part of the product you purchase when you buy an ally/villain pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't you get all the maps from boardwars.eu or did I miss some?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You also need the mission cards to get the rules for the maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically speaking, you could try to build the map yourself from scratch given the pic once you played enough. This requires you to know which map tile # looks like what then it's just a jigsaw puzzle. Sure it might take longer for trial & error (is that 2x2 #31 or #32?) but it's not impossible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.